Monday, June 20, 2011

his and hers jobs

Remember last week when I posted about good and bad news? 
Well the day I posted that a lot of good news came our way! 

Steve got a call from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee! 
He started today as a Research Analyst on the Rapid Response Northeast Region Team.
This is the perfect job for him and will certainly open a lot of doors in years to come!
He is so excited to finally be doing what he loves,
and with his office just a block from the Capitol he is right in the action of D.C.
I am starting at the George Washington Law School this week!
I will be an Executive Assistant to 6 deans in the Law School.
I love the school and loved the people I interviewed with so I'm looking forward to it.
This is exciting because it will also save huge on Steve's grad school tuition.

We have been so blessed to find these jobs!

2 comments:

  1. jessie! sometimes i check out your blog to see how you are doing and i was so worried when i saw you both were having a hard time finding jobs. so so glad that changed! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are awesome. It was fun to find your blog. Good luck with the upcoming changes.

    ReplyDelete