Saturday, June 11, 2011

it's friday, friday! ...lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

I can't help but sing Rebecca Black's Friday every Friday. So addicting. I love singing it all day, and normally by 6 in the evening I'm dancing around our apartment singing that catchy tune and convincing Steve sing along with me :)

I've been itching to shop the last few days. Although I am always itching to shop, certainly more lately than normal. Maybe it is because I haven't been to Ann Taylor LOFT in 67 days. Or maybe it's because I've been dying to check out some of the great DC shops and flea markets. Or maybe it's because Steve & I both have a couple amazing job possibilities on the horizon (hopefully we will have really great news next week). If this is the case we can finally spend a little bit on clothes and entertainment in the city!  
Compared to our current rule - can only pay our monthly bills and buy food at the grocery store & gas.

I have filled this void of in-store shopping with online shopping. Online shopping is always safe for me because I will never buy anything online, unless of course I've already tried it on in the store multiple times.

Here's what I've been eying on the world wide web the last few days....

Of course I've also been looking at interiors blogs because Steve and I have decided to change a few things up to our decor from Provo. Here's a few photos I'd LOVE in incorporate into our new apartment.

First up is definitely a chevron rug in tan and green or brown. Since most chevron rugs are extremely pricey I think I am going to have to dye on myself - wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. i'm praying for you guys and your jobs!! :) And if you dye a chevron rug, I will be so incredibly impressed.

    ReplyDelete