Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On the Road

It's been a rough week or so...
packing, cleaning, moving, selling furniture, working, saying goodbyes
and driving across the country has been harder than I anticipated.

We drove from SLC to Lincoln, NE on Monday. NE to Nashville on Tuesday.
Spent today with my brother and his adorable family.
And leaving in the morning for our new home state of Virginia
(even though we don't get our keys until Saturday)

Only a few more days on the road until we will be in our new home.
Although I still can't look at a my Google maps on my phone
or I tear up realizing how far away I am from Utah,
I am certainly hoping the move gets better once we get to our new apartment.

(Photo update coming soon with all our adventures!)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you two have moved! Best of luck with the rest of your move! Can't wait to hear more about your new home!

    ReplyDelete