Sunday, May 22, 2011

iPhone photos

Why is it that the best moments aren't captured with a "real" camera,
but rather a cell phone?
Like....

so many amazing breakfasts and dinners that were consumed at Communal in Provo
run ins with Tyler of Neon Trees at the Smith's in Provo. (terrible photo)
slow nights at Lugano Restaurant, with bartenders who kept it entertaining
my Grandpas tool room. maybe too organized...?
bowling with the Johnsons when O'Houlihan careers it.
winning ginormous playing cards.
laser-tagging with friends
planning every move of the last few weeks in Provo before our move
bowling with my Lugano family
attending the book exhibit at BYU -
now that is how you stack books.
documenting Steve's roadkill in Kentucky

seeing my brother's orthodontic practice for the first time
learning that this is what people in DC consider a "car wash"
my sweet husband making Sunday dinner our first week in our new apartment
viewing the famous Hope poster in the National Portrait Gallery

3 comments:

  1. What a great collection of photos! The road kill was pretty disgusting :), and Grandpa's tool room is amazing. I can't believe I don't really remember it. It's been too long since I've visited! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww I was getting a 64 on Preston's career night. pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, if i ever had to choose a photo to describe you it would be the calendar shot. that is classic pollei. I love it, and i love you!

    ReplyDelete