Tuesday, February 16, 2010

a fun month ahead!

Steve & I are excited....

Elton John & Billy Joel are finally coming back THIS FRIDAY night! We were totally bummed after they canceled their show last November (here) due to the Swine Flu.
But we are even more excited to see them now!
Photobucket


Vampire Weekend is coming to Salt Lake on my brothers birthday, March 18th, which is only a few days before Steve's birthday so we saw it fitting to buy tickets for the three of us! I'm sure Steve and Mckay are more excited than I am, but I do love this song. Check it out!
Photobucket


A few days later to celebrate Steve's birthday we will be watching these guys play.
Neither of us are huge fans, but we thought it would be fun to go to a game!
And thanks to a friend at work we have court side tickets!
Photobucket


And I'm most excited for Passion Pit, coming to town on April 10th! Yes, another East-Coast indie band.
Steve & I saw them last October and they were amazing!
Check out my favorite song here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment