Monday, February 8, 2010

reliving the 90's

Funny conversation continually reoccurring in the Pierce household the past few weeks, I thought I'd share...

It all started on New Year's Eve Day when I was leaving for work. The traditional "Steve, how do I look?" was asked followed by a first-time comment.... "You look like you just walked straight out of the 1990's" Steve replied. Since I was wearing brand new Christmas clothes, head-to-toe I didn't know whether to take this as a compliment, or to quickly change.

Since then we have joked about the 20 year cycle that is now bringing back the flannel shirts, frizzy hair, over sized sweaters, other 90's accessories, and best of all, 90's music.

I love my over sized sweaters.

Steve wrote an article on his online magazine about it, read here.

And I continually listen to this song on repeat.
A recent local cover of one of my all-time favorite 1990's songs by Lisa Loeb (another reason to love the Provo music scene).

I think we should all revive the 90's. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment