Sunday, April 3, 2011

photo overload

Steve & I have the slowest internet connection at our apartment,
something we are both very excited to say farewell to when we move on April 29th.
So when I'm at my parents house I always want to update my blog
because with faster internet it doesn't take 5 years to download each picture.

This week started out as a rough one, but ended as an absolutely perfect one...
Rough = I've been sick for the last 7 days,
from sinuses to sore throats and neck pains.
Steve had a lot of homework at the beginning of this week.

Perfect = we found an apartment in D.C!
We move in May 7th and couldn't be more excited!
We finalized the pod we are renting for the move.
General Conference is always amazing.
The weather was perfect all weekend
(until we woke up to 5 inches of snow today!)
We have narrowed down the search on a new car.
My niece, Tienna, ate a Twinkie for the first time.
Steve watched a royal wedding special on TLC about William and Kate with me.
The Butler Bulldogs are going to the National Championship again -
Brad Stevens is still Steve's hero

Here's a photo update of the last month,
so many photos I've been lazy about uploading...
Sunday night at the Pollei house with Grandpa Moffat AND Abbie came to town!
Tienna with her "Astrid hair" from How to Train Your Dragon and Brookie doing a puzzle.


We went to the Jazz vs. OKC Thunder basketball game a few weeks ago with Lindsay & Preston


Birthday Dinner for Steve & McKay at my parents house.
McKay got new car mats (practicality runs in the family)
and Steve got a framed Declaration of Independence.
I think in this picture Steve is asking my parents if it's the original &
if they got it from Nicolas Cage,
while McKay fights Grandpa Moffat off his new mats.

Grandpa Moffat is the cutest old man ever. Still feisty in his old age.

Trip to Vegas! Dinner at BJ's Pizza. Most. Amazing. Pizza. Ever.
Eating $2 gelato at our hotel -
This was the best trip with the best friends!

The Price Is Right wheel of slot machines. SOOO big!

After a week of celebrating leading up to his birthday,
it was FINALLY time to celebrate the real day of Steve turning 24!
Steve's favorite dinner,: spaghetti with Napa cabbage, pancetta and cauliflower.

1 comment:

  1. oh jessie I just love you. I think I'm obsessed. :) I'm getting really excited FOR you guys. I just know you guys are going to have the best adventures in DC.

    ReplyDelete