Monday, February 28, 2011

Valentines 2011

As I seem to mention every year, Valentines day is one of my least favorite holidays. Mainly because restaurants are absolutely no fun during the holiday. The phone constantly ringing with desperate men dying to get a dinner reservation on February 14th, confirming the reservations we do have on the books to make sure they are coming, all while still trying to maintain my regular duties around the restaurant.

Steve, being the absolutely amazing husband that he is, has made this sometimes-stressful holiday much more bearable over the past few years. During our first few Valentines Days together he started my favorite tradition of ours:) I shared his 2009 & 2010 stories and reviews here, and I will add 2011 certainly did not disappoint! The Valentine Review has become the most anticipated gift from Steve each year! This year was about our upcoming move across the country to Washington, D.C. and how excited he is to take this leap of faith together as we begin the next chapter in our life.
Needless to say, Valentines Day 2011 was yet another success, a few nights after the holiday we enjoyed dinner at our favorite Provo restaurant, Pizzeria 712, frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon and each others company all night long. I was especially loved that Steve included this coat I've been eyeing for a while with the Valentine Review, I can't complain:)

1 comment: