Wednesday, July 28, 2010

summer fun

An photo update of what we've been up to lately....

Stadium of Fire on the 4th - Carrie Underwood was amazing, but still no JoBros like last year :)
Photobucket

Ben Folds with the Utah Symphony up at Deer Valley
Photobucket

Photobucket

We happened to run into these two at the show, who were celebrating their 1st anniversary...
Photobucket

Pioneer Day REAL Salt Lake game with these friends, always a fun time :) Ben was distracted.
Photobucket


In the meantime, I'm still trying to convince Steve that Ryan Seacrest is not gay, and actually back together with his old girlfriend.
This is a daily debate in our house...
(man, that guy knows how to wear a suit).
Photobucket

Steve is still working so hard. I could not be more proud of him! His latest accomplishment, the campaign prospectus! (This needed to be documented, one of many prospectus packets he will write for future candidates, I'm sure). Just this morning I called Steve at at 8:30am making sure he made it to work in Salt Lake OK and he said he was already tired, the poor guy! I guess he is right when he says that "media never sleeps" ;(
Although we are both always working, we still find time to go to have fun this summer!!
(even if it is at campaign BBQs...)
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jess! I love your hair. Very cute. How have you two been? Miss you. I'd love an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I please be able to wear head scarves like you? k-thanks.

    ReplyDelete