Monday, June 21, 2010

One Year

Steve & I celebrated our one year anniversary on Saturday! Looking back over the past year I've learned so much about being married, as well as myself. Although we don't have a perfect relationship by any means, we would certainly agree that we are heading in the right direction and find ourselves falling more in love everyday! All weekend we were talking about how it's crazy that is has already been a year since we got married! This past year has certainly flown by! I feel like just yesterday was June 19, 2009. We both remember so many details from the week we got married like it was yesterday, and luckily Steve (being much better at this than I am) has written a lot of those memories down over the past year. It was fun to reflect back on this past year together this weekend, and a definite plus to spend more than an hour together each day all weekend long!:)
Photobucket
Here's to many years and adventures to come! I'm excited to see where life takes us!

1 comment: