Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why Steve loves being Uncle Steve (and me, Aunt Jessie)

I got an email from my sister today:

"Hey! So I have a funny story for you... This morning I was changing Tienna's diaper and I asked her who loves her. Typically she says Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Jesus, etc. Today it was Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Steve. Just to let you know your hubby's made Tienna's top 5 list of people who love her - above jesus! hope things are going well for you guys, we miss you!"

This is why we love Uncle Steve, and this is why I love my sister, and my neices.
Good to know Tienna doesn't only like Steve when he's giving her fruit snacks:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you thought it was as cute/funny as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie! Your blog exudes your happiness!! I'm so glad you are doing well and congrats on your marriage :)

    ReplyDelete