Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

For my birthday in April Steve got us tickets to Taylor Swift for the Washington, DC show of her Speak Now Tour. I have been super excited and the months of waiting were worth it!
Last night was the show and I loved every minute of it. I think Steve did too :) She was a much better performer than I thought she'd be. Although being 5'11" made her look incredibly lanky at certain points and I wish she had played a few more songs off her first album, she exceeded all expectations. The stage fireworks, costume changes and aerial acrobats were pretty awesome. The shrill screaming 15 year old girls were pretty comical too. I think they might have topped the screaming we heard at the Jonas Brothers a few years ago.

Thank you Steve for the incredible tickets and fun night:)
 
 
The last bucket list concert I on my list: Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment