Tuesday, March 22, 2011

24 years old!

Today is my sweet husband's birthday!
We had a wonderful pre-birthday weekend in Las Vegas
with our very best friends!
While the boys lived every man's dream of watching
nearly all 48 NCAA tournament
games in a sports book with
a lot of very large TVs,
I know they felt so manly all weekend,
Lindsay & I enjoyed massages, shopping, and much needed girl time.
(more on the Vegas trip to come when I get the photos to my computer)

We returned yesterday afternoon and tried to gear up for another week,
but Steve didn't feel well all night,
chills/sweats, aches & pains.
I wrapped Steve up in comfy pajamas and warm socks and we went to sleep,
hoping he'd feel better this morning for his big day!
3am rolled around and I felt terrible to find Steve in the bathroom throwing up.
This morning wasn't much better,
but luckily by this afternoon he felt a little better.

Tonight we enjoyed a night at home with Steve's favorite dinner, presents,
and Girl Scout Cookies with strawberries for dessert.
(Still trying to recover from a unhealthy weekend of eating out.)

No matter how each birthday will be spent, whether sick or healthy,
I can't wait to spend a lifetime of birthdays with Steve!
He is the best friend I could ever imagine!
So patient, loving, compassionate, thoughtful & funny.
The perfect husband who deserves the perfect birthday!

Happy birthday my love :)

A birthday is always a good reason to reminisce on wedding photos :)
A lot more photos of my cute birthday boy to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment