Thursday, October 28, 2010

love taylor swift's new album.

Two posts in one day?!? I guess that's what happens when you have layovers and want to take advantage of the free airport WiFi. My time in California with my sister was so fun. Love her, can't get enough of her (photos of that to come). But thought I'd post some photos that I finally downloaded to my computer.
(For anyone who cares, Granato gained 6 more points in polls today, which is huge, really huge... just 124 hours left. But who's counting?)
I just want a husband that has time to take me to Secretariat & dinner next week :)

We took a drive up through Gardsman's Pass a few weeks ago with Mckay & Brooke on our way to Sunday dinner in Salt Lake. This is what I am going to miss most when we move...
I love fall in Utah!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mia's wedding a few weeks ago!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment